This nationally recognized HVAC online certification training program is offered in partnership with HVACReducation.net to bring you the only online HVAC Core Technician Certificate program of its kind on the web.
Prerequisites for this Certificate program is a willingness to study, ask questions, and an ambition to gain entry level knowledge for HVACR employment or improve skills already developed to move upward in the HVACR industry.
This program is applicable to a new student of the HVACR industry or an existing worker in the industry. You will begin your studies of HVACR by learning the foundational concepts that support the installation, operation, design and analysis of heating and cooling systems.
From that foundation you will move on through more in depth sections covering all of the common residential/light commercial HVAC systems.
This program is designed for learners using an online, mentor facilitated, self-paced environment that are interested in:
- Entry-level into the HVACR industry.
- Continuing education for upgrading skills.
- Becoming Certified or Licensed (NATE, etc).
- Windows 98/NT/2000/XP
- Pentium processor 166 MHz or higher
- Macintosh OS X
- Power Mac and iMac (Macs with PowerPC processors)
- Note: Windows 98 support will continue so long as official support from Microsoft is available.
- Internet Explorer 5.5 (most recent service pack) and above
- Netscape Navigator 7.1 and above**
- **Note: iMac users are required to use Netscape 7.1 or greater. Official Safari support may come in the near future.
- 64 minimum MB, 128 MB recommended
- Best viewed with 800 x 600
GES will provide the required textbook for this program. Students will receive Refrigeration & Air Conditioning Technology (4th ed.), by B. Whitman, B. Johnson, and J. Tomczyk. In addition, a variety of supplemental materials will also be included.